Camp all weekend at Midsummer!
On-site public camping is available starting at 1:00 PM on Friday.
Camping passes can be purchased at the gate or online: $10.00 PER person (including seniors).
Vehicle Passes are purchased every time a vehicle enters the gate. Cars, trucks, campers, trailers, camper vans, etc. are subject to the $20 vehicle entry fee. Vehicles may park outside the gate without charge.
Camping passes can be purchased at the gate or online here >>
All major credit cards, Interac, and cash are accepted at the gate.
Gate – Opening & Closing Hours
No early camping.
Friday: 9am – 10 pm
Saturday: 9am – 10pm
Sunday: 9am – 4 pm
Gates are closed at 10pm.
- Campers under the age of 19 are required to camp with a parent or guardian.
- Everyone is advised to bring photo identification.
- Please leave stereos at home, but please bring your instruments and jam with us.
- Bicycles are not allowed on the grounds.
- This is a glass-free festival.
- No pets are allowed.
- Alcohol within designated camping areas only.
- No minors to be in possession of alcohol.
- Group campfire areas are considered public and therefore restricted from alcohol.
- No idling of car engines or vehicle movement in the campground. If you know you will need to leave within festival hours, please park your vehicle outside the festival gates; you will be charged a $20 fee each time you bring your vehicle back onto festival grounds.
- No pre-recorded music (eg. radios or stereos).
- Campfires in designated, monitored locations only.
- Glass free grounds. Only bring plastic or metal containers!
- Bicycles and pets are not permitted on the grounds.
Camping Age Restrictions
- Anyone under the age of 19 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Youthful looking campers over 19 are advised to bring photo ID.
- A guardian must be at least twice the age of the youth wherein they could realistically be the youth’s parent.
- “Accompanied” by a parent/guardian means:
- the adult is to be at the gate and purchase their pass along with the young person(s).
- go with the youth(s) to register for camping and camp within the same site.
- the adult must monitor the youth(s) for the duration of the festival.
- Should a youth need to be evicted, the parent or guardian will be evicted as well. If the parent/guardian cannot be located within 15 minutes, the RCMP will be notified and the youth will be monitored until their arrival.
- General Camping: no camp fires.
- Musical Camping: campfire rings provided for cooking and musical ambiance.
- Volunteer & Performers Camping: campers have to be either a performer, a volunteer, or a specified guest of a performer or volunteer. Campfire rings provided for cooking and musical ambiance.
- Family Camping: campfire rings provided for cooking and musical ambiance, but will be expected to be extinguished at 1:00am.
Keep it Green
Midsummer Festival strives to keep our impact on the environment to the sounds of music spilling into the air. Therefore, we strongly encourage everyone enjoying the festival to consider actions for waste reduction and recycling. Please be mindful of the containers brought onto the Festival grounds and to try to keep packaging to a minimum. We try to make waste reduction efforts as easy as possible. There will be many conveniently placed and well-labeled bins for compost and recycling (aluminum, plastic bottles, tetra paks, tin cans, and paper).